August 10, 2016
Even though we’re still enjoying summer temperatures, it’s never too early to schedule your gas or oil heating system tune-up. In fact, it’s beneficial to schedule your tune-up earlier rather than later to ensure your heating system is prepared to function effectively on that first chilly day of fall.
Avoid the Rush
Service departments can become very busy by mid-winter—particularly during winter storms—since homeowners that don’t maintain their heating system typically wait until it experiences an issue to make the emergency call for a repair. Scheduling your system tune-up in advance can help you avoid the need for service during the busy season.
There are many other benefits to having your gas or oil heating system serviced now:
- Save Money: A properly-maintained system will keep it running at peak efficiency during the coldest winter months, which saves both energy and money.
- Home Comfort: You’ll enjoy consistent and even heating throughout your home.
- Reliability: Because your system runs more effectively, there is less of a chance for unexpected service calls due to a system malfunction. In addition, a professional tune-up can help to extend the life of your equipment.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: A maintained system will run more cleanly and efficiently, helping to reduce airborne pollutants.
- Protect Your Investment: Annual service can help maintain your manufacturer’s warranty for greater home value.
- Home Safety: Equipment that runs properly is less likely to malfunction, reducing the risk of leaks and damage to your home.
- Pay a Little to Avoid Paying a Lot – The cost of a tune-up is far lower than the cost of repairs should your system fail.
Scheduling a heating system tune-up by a licensed Dwyer technician each year is not only important to protect and maintain your equipment, but it’s also incredibly beneficial to your home and to your wallet.