March 24, 2016
After last year’s long winter, we’re thankful for the mild 2015-2016 heating season that just ended. Less extreme weather and low fuel prices allowed for many of our customers to come in well under budget on expected heating costs. Now’s the perfect time to capitalize on these energy savings by investing in your complete home comfort.
What to do with this winter’s energy savings?
Plan ahead for next winter.
- Install a new, energy-efficient heating system. By installing a new, higher-efficiency system, you can significantly lower winter energy costs for years to come. Not to mention, you’ll gain peace of mind knowing that your equipment is safe and prepared to warm your home effectively.
- Improve your existing equipment. Have you been putting heating system repairs or parts replacements on the back burner? Keep your system running at its best by scheduling your service or yearly maintenance visit in between seasons.
Beat the heat this summer!
- Stay cool with a new A/C system. Enjoy energy-efficient, even comfort throughout your home all season long with a brand new central air conditioning system or ductless mini-split system installed by a Dwyer professional.
- Keep your current cooling system operating without interruption. If you’re happy with the efficiency of your existing A/C equipment, there’s no need to upgrade! Count on us to service your system each year to ensure it’s ready to keep you comfortable when inside each summer.
Make adjustments to increase your home comfort in all seasons.
- Assess your indoor air quality. Particularly useful in the colder months but handy all year long, air cleaners, air purifiers, and humidifiers can greatly improve the air you breathe when inside your home—resulting in better health for you and your family.
- Extend hot water usage. Installing a new water heater or scheduling service for your current one can achieve a practically endless supply of hot water for everyday doings such as bathing, dishwashing, and laundering.
Investing in your energy equipment not only benefits your home comfort; it also plays a major role in increasing your property value! Give us a call to learn more about any of the above options or to learn more about the importance of maintaining your heating, cooling, and overall home comfort systems.