May 14, 2018
Finally, longer days and warmer weather call for more time spent outdoors. Summer is quickly approaching, and we can’t wait to take full advantage of another beautiful season in Pennsylvania. But when it’s time to take a break from the heat, nothing beats cooling off inside a home with dependable air conditioning.
If your cooling system has seen better days, or you rely on clunky window units to keep cool, don’t chance it this summer. Upgrading to new, high-efficiency equipment can improve your family’s comfort, help save money, and add convenience to everyday life.
Which Air Conditioning System Is Right for You?
There are plenty of options available for any style of home, ranging in efficiency rating, price, and model type. Learn about two of the most popular – and most efficient – types of A/C systems in our area: central air conditioning and ductless air conditioning.
Central Air Conditioning
If your home already has ductwork in place for your heating system, adding central air is a breeze. Even if your home currently lacks ductwork, Dwyer can provide complete installation from the ground up at an affordable price.
- Complete, even cooling distribution throughout your entire home
- Seamless integration with your heating system’s ductwork
- Compatibility with programmable thermostats for maximum control of how much your cooling system operates
- Many ENERGY STAR® rated models available
Ductless Air Conditioning
Choosing ductless mini-split air conditioning for your home means you can forget the hassle of old window A/C units and avoid the renovation cost of installing central air if your home lacks ductwork. These units can cool your entire home or selected areas.
- Compact, discreet, and adaptable for any living space
- Great for homes with or without ductwork
- Individual zoning to better control your cooling room by room
- Quiet, effective operation
- Highly efficient with ENERGY STAR® ratings
For more energy-efficient air conditioning options in PA, contact the cooling experts at Dwyer today!